- Click Finder to open a Finder window.
- Click on “Go” and click on “Applications” from the drop down menu.
- Click on Utilities section
- Click on Activity Monitor. Apps will be displayed on the Activity Monitor section with 5 categories such as CPU, Memory, Energy, Disk and Network.
- Click on Memory to know which apps are using your Mac memory the most.
Potential Solution: click on the Battery icon located at the upper right portion of the screen. Running apps will be displayed. Quit or exit that running apps that you are not currently using. Another possible solution on Activity Monitor as mentioned beforehand, once you’ve checked which running apps are using most of the memory of your Mac, it is recommended to quit those apps. That way you Mac is not using much of its battery because of lesser running apps.
Solution3: How to Disable All Location Services on Mac:
- Go to the Apple icon located at the upper left portion of your Mac Screen
- Click on “System Preferences”
- Click on “Security & Privacy”
- Proceed to the “Privacy” tab.
- Select “Location Services” from the list of options.
- Click the unlock button in the lower left corner to be able to make changes. You will need to input your password to allow the changes.